Security. Experience. Unmatched Service.
Healthcare – Why Gershman Mortgage
For over 60 years Gershman Mortgage has provided multifamily and healthcare facility financing for customers across the country. Named one of the nation’s “Top Commercial Servicers” by Mortgage Servicing News, and a Ginnie Mae mega-servicer, Gershman services $1.5 billion in loans.
Gershman specializes in providing and servicing all types of commercial property financing for apartments, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals. Gershman Mortgage combines years of experience and knowledge with unmatched customer service to achieve results that exceed our client’s expectations.
Gershman is one of a few select lenders to be fully approved for both the FHA MAP (Multifamily Accelerated Processing) and LEAN (for healthcare projects) processing programs. As one of the largest originators of FHA insured loans in the nation, Gershman offers attractive financing options for new construction and substantial rehab projects as well as refinancing for existing property owners.
Gershman’s loan officers have developed strong working relationships with Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) officials and others in the industry. With a senior management team that boasts a combined 150 years of experience, few lenders have the knowledge and experience in the intricacies of HUD financing programs as Gershman Mortgage. In addition to HUD financing, we offer other conventional financing as well.
Whether your project is market-rate, low-income, elderly, profit or non-profit, you can rest assured your transaction will be handled accurately, efficiently, and successfully by a team with years of extensive experience, expertise and a reputation for extraordinary customer service.
- Gershman is ranked among the top 10 originators for FHA multifamily programs by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Gershman was named one of the nation’s “Top Commercial Servicers” by Mortgage Servicing News, and National Mortgage News.
- Gershman services $1.5 billion for multifamily and healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Gershman secured financing for 15 projects in downtown St. Louis totaling nearly $262 million including:
- Park Pacific Apartments ($63 million), The Laurel ($44.9 million), The Lofts at the Highlands ($32.8 million)
- Pointe 400 ($26 million), Soulard Market Loft Apartments ($18 million), and Paul Brown Lofts ($16 million).
- Gershman is one of a small, select group of lenders nationwide to be HUD-approved for MAP (Multifamily Accelerated Processing) for apartments and LEAN processing for nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Gershman is an approved Ginnie Mae mega-servicer.
- Gershman has offices in St. Louis and Springfield, MO; Denver, CO; and Chicago, IL.